[LE] Crea_Expansion / .esp to .esm

Hi good day
this is not my language.
almost a year ago I decided to create an expansion
all mod that I like.. clothes / weapons / hairstyles / eyebrows / eyes / texture resources and modders meshes / followers all in one .esp.

Captura.jpg

other than that change the route of all those mods and their meshes and textures in my folders

Captura01.jpg

this way I have all my favorite mods and custom creations, I know where everything is and I save a lot on repeated textures

So I decided to replaced some npc in my crea_espansion.esp everything was fine.
after that i started working on my personal island, and converted my plugin from .esp to .esm export my followers faces and replaced npc again.
The problem I have is is that the npc replacement for example: lydia / aela / and other npc of the game do not grab the new faces when I use crea_expansion.esm, they only do it with crea_expansion.esp

Edited by gabriel08

Hmm, don't know which game, sounds like one of the newer ones I don't know too well, but I doubt they changed the fact that records inside an ESM should not "override" records inside another ESM, like the game's master file. In the older games overrides such like changes to Vanilla game NPCs could only be stored inside ESPs, never inside ESMs. Don't know how much, if at all, this changed for the game you're talking of.