CTD from UF4P at Nordhagen Beach

TALBlue

I'm not sure what is causing the problem within in the game, but it seems that the Unofficial Fallout 4 Patch does not like this area for some reason. I get a straight crash every time I load a save here or try to fast travel here. I've gone through all my mods and disabling this mod particularly seems to clear it up with no problem. I'm wondering if anyone knows what it may be or how to fix it.

I feel very strongly that you shouldn't install UFO4P unless you're experiencing a gamebreaking bug in a vanilla or lightly-modded game.

How many mods ARE you using? And how do you organize your load order? Do you use LOOT? If you have more than 100 mods, don't trust LOOT to organize it properly. You'll have to organize it yourself. Also, if you have 100 mods, don't use UFO4P. It's more likely to break things than help at that point.

Sorry I can't be helpful as to what to do to make UFO4P work.

I only tried using it once for a few months, years ago. It broke more than it helped. Currently i'm using over 270 active mods, and my game only EVER crashes about 20% of the time when i'm trying to Save. Otherwise the game's tight as a drum. Runs smooth as butter.

Same with me... though it happens at red rocket. Used my vanilla saves that i always backed up to start from scratch and installed the unofficial patch first. Whenever i fast travel from my home in diamond city to red rocket it crashes! Very strange and nobody else has that problem with that mod installed.

I'm not sure what is causing the problem within in the game, but it seems that the Unofficial Fallout 4 Patch does not like this area for some reason. I get a straight crash every time I load a save here or try to fast travel here. I've gone through all my mods and disabling this mod particularly seems to clear it up with no problem. I'm wondering if anyone knows what it may be or how to fix it.

I totally agree... i uninstalled it and my game works all goody again!