[LE] Displays Problems

Did just that, select my static one in link ref, and still nothing. But if I look at another display I made with the pelagious Hipbone, that one is okay. Can't understand it, it's the same script.

I can't Right click and edit source on the script, it remains gray, unselectable. Don't know why.

I will post you the necessary scripts for the job so you can have your own without problems, all you will need to do from your part is to add them to CK as 'New Scripts', but give me 1 day, i'm not in front of my PC.

Yes I already got them all :smile: I use them infact but still, can't resolve my problem, I still can't see or activate my warhorn !!! :sad:

This is the method I use :

1. I place the item I want to be displayed. I checked initialy disable.

2. I make my activator and put the script accordingly to the item I have (Armor or Jewel or Weapon, etc)

3. I link my activator to my item via Link Ref and In tab primitive I checked activated by player.

voila. and still...don't work for the horn even if I place the original horn or the static one I made.

Edited by Droopy2016

At this point i don't know what else to say..., and since you are the only one in front of your PC, there is no way i can know what exactly is that you have done.

* Try another script that does not use 'Link Reference', but instead it has a property of the object in its script property.

Okay I redone everything from sccratch. Made a static version of everything. All of them work perfectly now exept for the Torygg war horn haha... So I did not make one for it. Now I'm gonna go ingame, load all the displays I've made with the console, for testing. I must tcheck if everything stays in place now. I have no havok script whatsoever. So I'll let you know loll

Gracias, Merci thank you :smile:

Edited by Droopy2016