Make ammo that works like the ammo for the "syringer-rifle". How?

Okay, turns out I have such counter from the mod SKK Dynamic Damage Manager. I did a quick test like before, but I added the frenzy effect to a receiver omod. The answer is - no. You can apply the frenzy effect with any weapon. If the frenzied NPC is killed by another NPC, this doesn't add to the player's kill count.

Okay, turns out I have such counter from the mod SKK Dynamic Damage Manager. I did a quick test like before, but I added the frenzy effect to a receiver omod. The answer is - no. You can apply the frenzy effect with any weapon. If the frenzied NPC is killed by another NPC, this doesn't add to the player's kill count.

There is such a thing in the vanilla game.

It's in the PIP boy menu under DATA there is a think called STATS and there you can select "Combat".

There is a list of how many humans, synths, creatures, animals .... the player has killed.

Never needed that kind of information, so I haven't looked there. At least I don't remember to. Anyway, that doesn't matter much, because the result is the same. No need to worry that the weapon does some damage, while you use it to apply frenzy effect.

You are welcome. A few words about the condition check. They use this to control for who the effect should work or not. Some times it's a perk, other times it is keyword, checking who is hostile or what is he wearing, and so on. Robots, synths, turrets, coursers, some creature types(like mirelurks) have the perk ImmuneToPoison. Chems working on a turret doesn't make much sense, right? I think it's better to keep this condition.

You are welcome. A few words about the condition check. They use this to control for who the effect should work or not. Some times it's a perk, other times it is keyword, checking who is hostile or what is he wearing, and so on. Robots, synths, turrets, coursers, some creature types(like mirelurks) have the perk ImmuneToPoison. Chems working on a turret doesn't make much sense, right? I think it's better to keep this condition.

You are completely right!

I will keep it in ...