[LE] Paired animations help

Hello. I want to make custom paired animation for using in combat but instead killmoves when NPC dies after animation played I want NPC to stay alive.

Is it possible somehow turn off killing NPC during killmove?

I used FNIS to create custom paired animations but have got some problems. If I generate via FNIS killmove (with prefix 'km') it works ok in game just by using script command akCaster.PlayIdleWithTarget (but as vanilla km it always kills NPC - I want to change this but don't know if it's possible). But when i generate paired animations (with prefix 'pa') and call it with PlayIdleWithTarget i get NPC stuck in some weird state - after playing animation NPC is running around unable to fight with weapon in his hand. Another issue is after animation player unable to draw weapon - I have to open inventory to reequip weapon.

After some tests i discovered that in Dawnguard there are two paired animations (not killmoves) that works well in combat - paired_vampfeedback.hkx and paired_vampfeedfront.hkx. Calling these animevents through PlayIdleWithTarget is working great. NPC no more running around doing nothing, they continue fight, and player don't have to open inventory to draw weapon. But with what parameters should I generate similar to these two animevents through FNIS to get custom paired animations work like these?

Thank in advance!