Peregrine's New Weapons

Peregrine

That is a SWEET pike dude. I love it. Only i dont use pikes. Just got one question for you. I'm attempting to make my own house, so would you mind if i put that pike on display in the house? I'm not going to post it anywhere or anything like that, and if i did i'd replace the pike with a different polearm. Just wanted to get your permission first.

• Replies 156
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Thanks. im still trying to get a hang of the editer, so it'd be a while. Im not gonna distribute it though, so dont worry about that. I may make a house later and put it in there with some other stuff, but oh well. Ill be sure to give you full credit on the pike though

Well, can't really tell too much because I don't want to ruin the story. Pretty much we're making a new continent, probably about half the size of the original game. The main story involves the (possible) return of an ancient daedra lord from thousands of years in morrowind's past. Any more than that, you'll have to play to find out, but I promise its going to be worth it. The weapons I've shown so far are for Habassa, one of the major nations on the new island and probably the first one you'll see if you play our story in order.

Archived