Peregrine's New Weapons

Peregrine

• Replies 156
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Ok. i have a question. You mentioned that these weapons are native to one of the cities that you are making. Are there gonna be any more weapons? Like ones for different parts of your world or something? I love those swords and that pike, but they look like something a paladin would use. Add something a little more evil for the enemies. All the ideas that im suggesting are just going off what i percieve and know. But hey, its your mod. Either way, i'm gonna dl it and play it!

Definitely going to be a lot more weapons than this, we're pretty much making a full 3rd expansion with this project. Just right now I'm concentrating on getting this civilization's finished, while my friend does the evil side of things. Each faction is going to have at least a few unique designs when we're finished.

uhh And could you Email me The Mod or tell me how or were to get it.......and could you tell me how to get that Dress your character has in that Pic plzzzzz....Its cool.....And complements to you.....your weapons are AWESOME!!!!!!!!

1) 3dsmax modeling tutorials here

morrowind specific export stuff here

2) dress is common skirt with hg_adventurers_tanktop2 mod. look for it on morrowind summit

3) people, please read the whole thread before asking stuff... download link is middle of the 1st page. That gives you the pike, the other ones haven't been released yet.

uhh so how do you get the Dress your character is wearing or were do you get it....And plz just tell me the Website or something to the Mod for the weapons you made and the same with the dress PLZZZZZZZZZZZZ!!!

Once again... READ THE ENTIRE THREAD BEFORE ASKING STUFF! There is a link to download the pike (the only one of the weapons I am letting people download right now) on the first page of this post. If you actually bothered reading stuff instead of just asking pointless questions you would have seen it. But to avoid any more of this... download this file and read the directions to use it.

The dress is a combination of the unmodded common skirt and something from the hg_adventurers_tanktop2 mod found on morrowind summit. Search for it and read the directions for how to use it.

Archived