Can all the companions make comments about locations?

ForeignPerson7568

Basically, almost all the followers have a vast pool of voicelines about different places in the Commonwealth. If you're using a mod that allows multiple companions, there can be some issues when you have to visit a point of interest..
Multiple Followers Overhaul makes all the characters comment simultaneously, and sometimes it's hard to tell what they are saying, especially because comments are available only for one phrase. Unlimited Companion Framework got a better approach: only one random character comments about the location, while others don't say anything at all.
I know that some people like to disable followers' comments completely in such cases, but i'm sure some people like me and my friend would like to hear all the characters' lines, without having to save/load to find out about another one, or visiting same location over and over, since it breaks immersion.. The actors and scriptwriters made a lot of effort, and it would be a shame to miss it.. Mayber there is the way to make followers speak one by one?.. Does someone know how or able to do this?

Amazing Follower Tweaks does what you want.

Thanks, but looks like i can't make it work that way. Tried today, with different global chat settings, as many as possible, Minimize Comment Overlap disabled, but still, only one of the followers speaks, others don't. Maybe i'm doing something wrong? maybe, some triggers in the points of interest are not supported by this mod?

idk, all of them walk and go through the same places, but i guess, only the first one who has been hired can make a comment..
so it's still triggered by environment, but what we look for is something to make them all speak, second companion after first, third after second, etc. for now it works only with crafting/looting/anything else but points of interest encounters..