[LE] A little help with a vanilla mesh randomly disappearing after first released of mod

The topic is incorrect, it sould be:

A little help with a vanilla mesh randomly disappearing after first UPDATE of mod

I'm doing the final update to my last mod, the updates are mostly minor details, nothing game breaking.

And some add-ons that i'm now rested enough to do them.

But i'm having a problem that appear after the previous update = v1.1.

The issue is that this 'vanilla mesh' (only this one):

MQ03SkaalVillageBarrier01

started disappearing and appearing randomly OnCellLoad.

After hundreds of tests while building the mod and this cell and after 2 quick playthroughs with the first release / version 1.0 (BSA test), this issue wasen't there !!.

* The mesh is placed in an interior cell.

* I've it last on my to do list, and i'm hoping that someone has an answer to this before i get to it.

Thank you very much

Edited by maxarturo

1. Check if you have the Dragonborn DLC loaded up properly.

2. Make sure the mod is below the Dragonborn DLC in the load order.

3. Check your BSA Archive (Meshes) and look for the mesh (MQ03SkaalVillageBarrier01). It should be there, if it's not, validate game files. You could also try extracting the mesh from the BSA Archive, and path it correctly into the Texture folder. If the last option fixes it for your game, you would have to copy the pathing to the mesh (Textures, x, x, x, MQ03SkaalVillageBarrier01), and add it to your compressed version of the mod.

On another note, I notice that the mesh has MQ03 in the beginning of the ID. I don't know this for sure, but since MQ03 means "miscellaneous quest 03", perhaps it's related to a certain quest that requires to be active for the mesh to be visible/active? Just an idea.

Good luck.

Thanks you very much ka1zyGONEcrazy for your reply.

* I'm not a newbie modder and far from not experienced.

1) Yes, it's.

2) Yes, it's.

3) I fear that this is one of those cases in which the CK "Bugged Out" the working esp.

I still haven't reached that part of the mod's update, and i'm hoping that someone might have an answer to this, or a solution if it turns out to be a 'Bugged Out' esp cause by CK, so that i can avoid repacking everything and / or making a custom made mesh to replace the vanilla one.

Thank you very much for your interest.

Edited by maxarturo