Ultistinct - Formal warning issued

zcul

Ultistinct has received a formal warning. This user has now received 1 formal warnings. The warning was given for the following reason:

Concerted spamming other members’ mod pages with the same condescending comment

Comment, involved members/accounts

Comment:

hello good ,you clearly hate grievous because the fact of the nerve as much is just a stupid idea it does not make any more damage and is just useless it is basic attack must at least make 150 max without it is cards setting, claw rush I can still understand the nerve of time but the damage is ridiculous, and the recovery time of Thrust Surge is just useless also for Relentless Advance does not change anything is the best and that life leave the 800 hp too, too bad because the mode could have pleased me but the nothing that it's nerve dissuades me from taking it

Involved members/accounts:

clonecam117, rdav7842, ForTheRepublic, Ultistinct

Comment posted:

clonecam117: on 24 Jul 2020 - 7:13 PM and 18 July 2020 - 02:22 AM

ForTheRepublic: on 17 July 2020 - 08:29 PM, 17 July 2020 - 11:56 PM and 19 July 2020 - 08:16 PM

rdav7842: on 17 July 2020 - 09:04 PM and 17 July 2020 - 09:04 PM

Ultistinct: on 17 July 2020 - 09:05 PM and 26 July 2020 - 02:47 PM

Nexus Support/Help/Policies and Guidelines/Forum and Commenting Guidelines (excerpt)

https://help.nexusmods.com/article/22-forum-and-commenting-guidelines

Be Civil!

We do not tolerate 'trolling' or harassment of any kind. Do not belittle, discredit, or aggressively criticise another member or their content. If you do not like something or have nothing constructive to add, it's best to simply move along.

Be Relevant!

• Do not spam. Do not post repeatedly. Do not post nonsense.

Reference

This warning was issued for what took place here, here, here, here, here, here, here, here, here, here, here

Restrictions in place

As part of the warning, Ultistinct has had the following restrictions placed on his or her account:

This user cannot download any file for 14 days

This user cannot post comments on the sites or forums for 14 days

Important links:

Our terms of service

After investigation, it has been confirmed that the comment is an "injoke" in the BF2 community. I have therefore removed the restrictions.

The warning will stay in place though, as you need to be more mindful of how spamming a comment like that could be perceived by others (including staff).