Witcher 3 addles your brain! I have evidence.

Guten taag, bonjour and hello, from 'Nexus News', the channel that gives you the facts! :unsure: We're here to report on an extremely disturbing (and maybe not particularly CK-related) problem.

Yes, it has recently become apparent that the playing of the computer game 'Witcher 3' has serious effects on the mental capacity of the players.

Players become confused between the malicious and pointless game 'Witcher 3' and other games, espescially 'Skyrim Special Edition', and other such rubbish . An expert in a tent near Luxor (ancient Egypt) said this: "I really can't understand what you're on about!". He went on to say: "Stop bothering me. I'm just looking for fossils". We think that says it all.

"Wait!", I hear you cry, "This seems very little evidence upon which to condemn a game beloved by millions!"

It gets worse, my friend. Here is an interview conducted with CumbrianLad. He wishes his username to be removed, so we've done that to protect his anonymity as a vile whistle-blower...

Interviewer: "CumbrianLad, has playing the game Witcher 3 ever confused you?"

CumbrianLad: "Yes. Just the other day I wanted to add a recipe to Skyrim involving vinegar. I was convinced it existed in Skyrim. It turns out it only exists in Witcher 3"

Interviewer: "That must have been terrible."

CumbrianLad: "No. I just laughed"

Interviewer: "Ha Ha! You bear your grief well. Have you ever experienced similar issues?"

CumbrianLad: " Yes. I wanted to add 'thread' to Skyrim, but that's only in Witcher 3, too, along with wire and all sorts of other things I'd like to use. To be honest, lots of pretty basic stuff is in Witcher 3, but not Skyrim."

Interviewer: "How does that make you feel?"

CumbrianLad: "It's a shame, but no great problem. as modders, we just adapt."

Well, there you have it! Proof, if ever I saw it. Witcher 3 addles the brain!

Buona notte, guten nacht, wuaan aan, and goodnight!

Remember! 'Nexus News' gives you the facts, no fake news. (Unless we make it up)

Edit: I added this bit of daftness after genuinely spending a considerable time looking for these items in Ck! I searched thread, cotton, silk, spool, vinegar, condiment. I tried misspelling them in case they were like the sadly spelt 'manakin'. I wondered if Americans had a different word for vinegar! I even searched Skyrim vinegar, thread etc on the internet. Suddenly it dawned on me that these things were only in Witcher 3.