Skywind gameplay teaser released

Pickysaurus

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Looks great, as everyone says, but... That's what I thought when I saw pix & vids of Morroblivion. And when I played it myself, I found it only looked good in the Bitter Coast and around Vivec. Most of the map was quite drab and lifeless. I suppose that's hard to avoid when it's supposed to be mostly covered in ash, but it certainly got dreary. I hope you can make the ashlands more lively. Put some flowers on the plants (real dessert plants have flowers), let blight give creatures big purplish yellow sores, splash around more nice bright lava, or SOMETHING.

I could live with Red Mountain itself being just rock & ash, but I would enjoy it a lot more if the surroundings were brighter, even if it requires bending the lore somewhat. I don't know how many TES fans would agree, but the popularity of FO vegetation mods shows I'm not alone.

In response to post #84078908.

MrWolfe226 wrote: Just awesome , thought I was back in Vvardenfell but the Cliffracer did not attack so maybe not , sadly I also lack the skills for this kind of work , got 30 years as a plumber at this point so kinda set career wise and I doubt my old gruff voice would be of much use , I hope to see this come out , been on ES since Daggerfall and you guys are doing it proud :)

An old gruff voice might be perfect for some of the voice work they are doing, don't sell yourself short, ask them if they could use such a voice, ok? ;o)

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...

I can't wait to this be released *_* ,I love Morrowind, one of my first role plays I played ever and got attached to it and now improved on the Skyrim engine...marvelous.

Fantastic guys

Edited by M0ro