Attaching script to generic NPC dialogue "action" and increase speech skill xp

Hi and welcome,

I've had for long time and idea on mind for a simple althought very immersive speech mod,
the idea of the mod might be simple but it seems creating it might be very complex,

The idea of the mod:

Every time the player interact with a NPC that have dialogue and dialogue options the player get a small ammount of speech xp increased. (It doesn't matter what dialogue option was chosen)

The reason behind this idea is for a very immersive merchant-speech roleplaying.

So thinking about skills as same as a mage practice spells from different schools, a warrior practice different combat skills, an archer practice archery, an alchemist study alchemy ingredients and creates potions and poisons to increase his skill, a blacksmith creates weapons and armors for level up his skill, etc., and so on all the skills and perks the game offers. For speech (or speechcraft) there are only persuade, bribe and intimidate but those options only happens in some separate cases interacting with certain NPCs and at certain contexts, there isn't a "generic" way to increase speech skill.

As an example:

Imagine your character runs a business or have a faction and wants to do some free advertising talking to potential customers or potential recruits or just wants to spread the voice about his business or faction, or want to increase his reputation among the people of Skyrim or just is a very talkative person who enjoys constantly being involved in all kinds of conversations and parties. Considering that, don't you think would have sense while talking and talking to people (generic dialogue from NPCs; any kind of dialogue option), through time the player would get better to express him/her self and in some indirect way improve his speech abilities?

I know there is a mod very close to it name's Immersive Speechcraft, but instead of picking a specific dialogue option for increase speech, my idea is every time the player interact with the NPC for dialogue (it doesn't matter what kind of dialogue option choose), the player gets a small amout of speech xp.

There are so many well made mods that adds different kinds of NPCs to interact with, some really immersive with very deep stories behind and personallities, there is a whole world to explore talking to NPCs... and talking is actually an action and have its own skill tree...

I'm not sure my speech mod idea could be fully possible due game mechanics, but a modder always find a way, I know it could be possible in some way, I think it could be done by many different ways dealing with SKSE, papyrus, or any other scripting, or in the worst case even something so absurd as editing every single vanilla NPC in game... xP

the important here is to make it work, it doesn't matter what is the chosen path to achieve it.

I would be so thankful for your comments,

some hints, tips, suggestions, modding knowledge, modding script "tag" words to find the proper scripts to deal with, etc.

Existing generic way to level up speech: Sell items, especially expensive items to merchants. The more expensive the item, the more experience gained. Of course to do this effectively, you might have to have a mod which gives them more gold or you might have to buy stuff from them in order to sell something.

As for your idea, a skill gain function call would need to be added to each and every dialog option's beginning script fragment. Not an ideal way to approach it due to incompatibilities and complications between mods that would arise.