Photo

Looking for community feedback on a mod I may post

seranaholic ks hairdos skyrim skyrim special edition sse

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

Poll: Seranaholic with hood plus hair (10 member(s) have cast votes)

If it were up to you, which would you prefer?

1. This should be included in Seranaholic by default. (2 votes [20.00%] - View)

Percentage of vote: 20.00%

2. This should be included in Seranaholic as an optional file. (2 votes [20.00%] - View)

Percentage of vote: 20.00%

3. This 1 file should be posted as a standalone Nexus mod. (5 votes [50.00%] - View)

Percentage of vote: 50.00%

4. Potato or the hood looks wierd and needs more work. (1 votes [10.00%] - View)

Percentage of vote: 10.00%

Vote Guests cannot vote

mkthunderwd

mkthunderwd

Regular

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 54 posts

Check out the poll. Here is an image of the hood plus hair mod:

https://www.nexusmod...on/images/78596

Edited by mkthunderwd, 14 August 2020 - 09:30 PM.

mkthunderwd

mkthunderwd

Regular

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 54 posts

UPDATE: I uploaded it as a standalone mod here:

https://www.nexusmod...tion/mods/40175

Thanks for your interest.

anjenthedog

anjenthedog

Faithful poster

• Premium Member
  • 1,633 posts

I'm not a seranaholic, but I'll give feedback anyway, m'cuz.  Unless you're the original author, I'd just put it in it's own mod. (and maybe see if the author wants to incorporate it downstream)  But if you are, I'll just shut my trap and let others who do use it decide.

PS> if standalone, may others could use it to piece a custom outfit together. That's how I dress my female player (male just gets the stock stuff.) fwiw...

VulcanTourist

VulcanTourist

Canary in the coal mine

• Supporter
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,575 posts

I am (now) a Serana-holic - I just "married" her today - but I don't use the mod of that name either.  I will say that I would never want her to be wearing any kind of helmet or even a hood.  I use the Invisible Helmets(?) mod to make certain of that.  I prefer to be able to see all NPC's faces.

Gorsha

Gorsha

Fan

• Premium Member
  • 359 posts

Well, I use Invisible helmets and Serana Hood Fix to see no hoods or helmets, so for me it is better if hoods and helmets are removed from the entire game.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: seranaholic, ks hairdos, skyrim, skyrim special edition, sse

Page loaded in: 1.260 seconds