Skyrim not operating with my specs

Rogue147

Alright so currently I have a hefty mod load with over 300 mods, ann running NLVA rudy enb, and yet I get only 30-40 frames, and my specs are:

i7-8700

RTX-2060 super

32gb of 3600mhz Ram

Asus ultra motherborad

7200rpm 2tb Harddrive

but yet I get skyrim at 30 frames? I can run the new call of duty at max settings, and get 100+ frames?!?

The Skyrim engine can only access 4gb of memory. It does not matter how many gigs of video memory your system has Skyrim can only use 4gig of that. With your mod load it could be that you are just running out of vram.

Having said that I know from reading these forums that there are people who have mod loads and systems comparable to yours and are running Skyrim successfully, maybe one of them will read your post and give you some advice on how to configure your game to run at 60fps.

I am assuming you are using the skse.ini memory patch and ENBoost to more efficiently handle your memory.

The Skyrim engine can only access 4gb of memory. It does not matter how many gigs of video memory your system has Skyrim can only use 4gig of that. With your mod load it could be that you are just running out of vram.

Having said that I know from reading these forums that there are people who have mod loads and systems comparable to yours and are running Skyrim successfully, maybe one of them will read your post and give you some advice on how to configure your game to run at 60fps.

I am assuming you are using the skse.ini memory patch and ENBoost to more efficiently handle your memory.

Yes, I am, but do u happne to know a thread where I can configure my game to run at 60fps?

You could try the Steam Skyrim forum.

Post your system specs and mod load on that forum and see if anyone can help. I know cfs111 has a thread about massively modding Skyrim and is up to 693 mods so there are people on that forum who are familiar with large mod loads.

My mod load is typically around 130 or 140 mods so I am not familiar with configuring hundreds of mods to achieve a stable game.