Bashed patch skyrim

YungPadawan

And to be clear, I never removed any bashed patch in the middle of a game, I always exited before messing with mods

Â

Â

Oh good lord, I didn't mean you removed a mod WHILE YOU WERE PLAYING THE GAME.

I meant that you removed or added a bashed patch to a game that you had already played previously, and had a bunch of saves for.

You can't do that.

To be even more LITERAL

1. You play a game for 12 hours without a bashed patch, you save your game, and you quit out of the game.

2. You make a bashed patch, and add it to your load order,

3. You load the game, and expect your savegame that you made from BEFORE you made the bashed patch, to magically load.

You can't do that.

You can't just save your game, quite the game, then "Mess with mods", then start the game, and expect the game you saved to work with the new mods you just added or removed from your load order.

Â

So how am I supposed to do a bashed patch and play my game if I can't load my latest save after I do it, how am I supposed to continue playing from where I stopped... I don't want to start a new game and begin from level 1

You make a bashed Patch after you install all of the mods you want to use, THEN you start a new game.

You should've made your bashed patch before you ever started playing.

If you want to keep playing the saves you already have, you need to remove the bashed patch, and restore your load order to what it was for that particular save game

I'm pretty sure not everyone does a bashed patch the first time they start playing skyrim

Actually, I'm POSITIVE they do.

Any tutorial will instruct you to make a bashed patch once you've installed all of the mods you intend on using, and BEFORE starting a new game.

That's the ONLY Way to make a bashed Patch that will work.

I'm pretty sure not everyone does a bashed patch the first time they start playing skyrim

Â

Â

Actually, I'm POSITIVE they do.

Any tutorial will instruct you to make a bashed patch once you've installed all of the mods you intend on using, and BEFORE starting a new game.

That's the ONLY Way to make a bashed Patch that will work.

I will delete it