Male Races? And female textures.

dwarano

Hello.
Soooo-uhm..
I've tryed my best, at scouring the internet for this, but I simply cannot find, a single mod, that adds a non-goofy looking male race..
(NO - I am not interested in NVR or FCO.. 0%)
Do anyone know, where I might get lucky, and find one? I tried looking at Gunnet, but I think im to old to find heads or tails on that webpage..
I tried Deviantart as well, and found some really good looking female ones..
So far, the only one i've found, that barely scratches my itch, is Mavrosh's Facticious Humanoids. (Or something like that, with the name.)

Also..
Good looking, tattooed textures, to follow the Type4 - Mannequin Race Type4 textures?

I am simply asking, if anyone knows, where I might find these things or might want to share some, that they might have lying around on their hard drives. :)

And, before you mention it, nope, I have 0% capability, to make these things myself.
A small brain disorder to be honest.. If I start trying to figure out, how it all works, my mind melts down. :(

If NVR and FCO are out of the question the only thing that comes to mind is The Hero race.

It is very time consuming to create new meshes and textures and NV is not as popular as Skyrim or Fallout 4 so there is only a very small selection. Since you are not willing to put in some work your options are rather limited. Much can be done by editing textures and meshes to create a good looking character. The only other thing I can recommend is to use the GECK when creating the face since it gives you a lot more sliders to work with and also let's you directly edit the face geometry.

There are a few female textures with tattoes but I don't know any specific ones from the top of my head since I never used any of those. You can use any Type 3 texture for Type 4 though.

It's not, that I'm unwilling, I literrally get blackouts and stuff, when I have to many thing on my mind, it's hard to explain, and suppose I dont really have to either..
But, I will just keep searching, or make due, with the things modders have provided. :)