The ranking system

link

hmm, oh god i can just see it, threads about I NEED GOLD TO BECOME moderator, or PLEASE DONATE TO THE MAKE A WISH FOR THANATEROS FOUNDATION.

hmm methinks it will get quite interesting soon enough when there is enough gold in the economy and not enough items in stock.

hmm, oh god i can just see it, threads about I NEED GOLD TO BECOME moderator, or PLEASE DONATE TO THE MAKE A WISH FOR THANATEROS FOUNDATION.

hmm methinks it will get quite interesting soon enough when there is enough gold in the economy and not enough items in stock.

Yes, this can really have the negative result that instead of having little activity the place gets booming... with spam...

Yes, this can really have the negative result that instead of having little activity the place gets booming... with spam...

Well hopefully the MODs will stop the spammers before things get out of control. There are some sites flooded with junk. :huh:

Well hopefully the MODs will stop the spammers before things get out of control. There are some sites flooded with junk. :huh:

ahh dont worry... theta and her spam-bane usually get the job done :P reported a spam thread yesterday, 2 mins later she locked it ^_^

Archived