mav1566

hey all, im looking to get back into the game but ive had my fill of the online, im wondering if it were possible to join all three characters money accounts, as well as purchasable property so its all shared, i just have to pick what character id like to play as, id also like ls customs to be fully usable as well as make some of the purchasable online property fully purchasable offline, so if i find a car id rather be driving around in i can swap ownership and not lose it ever,. is there also a way to make some of the new heist events available offline or at the very least make the heist mission continuously replayable. thank you all in advance :) have a great one.

• 2 months later...

hey all, im looking to get back into the game but ive had my fill of the online, im wondering if it were possible to join all three characters money accounts, as well as purchasable property so its all shared, i just have to pick what character id like to play as, id also like ls customs to be fully usable as well as make some of the purchasable online property fully purchasable offline, so if i find a car id rather be driving around in i can swap ownership and not lose it ever,. is there also a way to make some of the new heist events available offline or at the very least make the heist mission continuously replayable. thank you all in advance :smile: have a great one.

Hi, I understand you, I've been playing for 2 years and also got bored. :) unfortunately, I can't solve your problem, but a complex mod can help, or you need to hack the game(only one player mod of course...) For example, I know mobile apps very well and I play GTA on Android. I can recommend the site GTA 5 MOBILE , I downloaded the APK of the game there, and there is a lot of information about the development of Rockstar. This is a project and they inform you about new updates there. I love the GTA series of games and always sit there. There you can also download such games on IOS. on IOS!! really:)

Edited by Tedy321