How to fix modded radio station overlap?

Hello! I have added a few radio station mods to my game but some of them share the same slot on the pip boy and it plays three at once.

I have downloaded the Creation Kit and opened up the conflicting mods inside. How do I fix this so that each station occupies a different frequency?

Also the creation kit feels just a bit obtuse, It used a huge flow chart to convey what would be about 20~ lines of code -.-

Finding the radio transmitter object to change the frequency in CreationKit can be painful.

Easier to use xEdit

Here is an xEdit script that will find and list all Fallout 4 radio station names, transmitter refs and frequencies for conflicts for unused values.

Open the esp/esl goto Worldspace and keep opening Location/Cell leafs until you find the Persistent Placed Object RadioTransmitter, change XRDO -Radio - Frequency

Finding the radio transmitter object to change the frequency in CreationKit can be painful.

Easier to use xEdit

Here is an xEdit script that will find and list all Fallout 4 radio station names, transmitter refs and frequencies for conflicts for unused values.

Open the esp/esl goto Worldspace and keep opening Location/Cell leafs until you find the Persistent Placed Object RadioTransmitter, change XRDO -Radio - Frequency

Alrighty! Staring over from step one I guess. I was afraid someone would tell me to re-do all the steps I took so far in another program, but if it condenses some of the excessive bulk that the CK insists you need, its worth it I suppose.

So I've downloaded the zip file for xEdit but there does not seem to be an application inside. How does one actually run the software?

• 2 weeks later...