CTD when seeing the big light ball at The Man Who Cried Wolf quest

mieoyeng

i get CTD when i arrive at the room where there's a big light ball inside the cave of The Man Who Cried Wolf Quest. i try to read the paphyrus log but i dont understand because its calling mod that i think theres no connection to this. does anyone have the same problem and already get rid of it ? if not. im just gonna skip it since the reward is not that kind of big

i get CTD when i arrive at the room where there's a big light ball inside the cave of The Man Who Cried Wolf Quest. i try to read the paphyrus log but i dont understand because its calling mod that i think theres no connection to this. does anyone have the same problem and already get rid of it ? if not. im just gonna skip it since the reward is not that kind of big

CTD in the same location is almost always the result of a bad mesh or texture added by a mod. You'll need to look through your load order to see what might be affecting this area that doesn't affect others.

If you opt to not go forward don't forget that you can always "complete" the quest by using console commands. Doing that will allow you to move forward with becoming thane of Haafingar (assuming that you're interested in that or owning a home in Solitude).

ah okay then, this is the most stable modded session i've ever done so i might just gonna use the console command to avoid thinks i dont wanna. thanks a lot !

ah okay then, this is the most stable modded session i've ever done so i might just gonna use the console command to avoid thinks i dont wanna. thanks a lot !

You're welcome.