Loading a save outdoor as a vampire causes crash?

JaggerJacko

A little backstory, I was tweaking a CM partner's face in the Construction Set then the game crashed on me when I tried to load the save I left in Bruma city exterior before going to CS. I thought my meddling caused the entire game to be unstable, I had to uninstall-install a few mods to troubleshoot the problem, but to no avail. So the crash occured whenever I try to load the save that was in an exterior space. I could start in an interior then exit to exterior just fine and saved without problem, however when I tried to load it it quickly crashed.

The time was 7 PM, I was in 100 vampirism and taking damage. I waited inside Helvius' house until 8 PM, then exited his house and saved in the exterior of Bruma. Then I moved to the Imperial City Market District and made a new save there. I loaded both of the saves and the crash didn't occur. Strange...

Anybody experiences the same problem?

This may be the second or third time. Once I was exiting a dungeon and the game instantly crashed, corrupting my autosave. And another was like me saving in a wilderness. It doesn't always happen though, but I'm keen to know what actually causes it.
I'm using a custom race which is in Russian while my game is in English, and Vampire Race Disabler by scanti.

P.S. I'm now too afraid to install CM Partner mods again eventhough it may not be the source of my crashes.

Edited by JaggerJacko