Creation Kit: Quests and Scripting Logic Trees

Hello, Experts:

1). I know mods exist that boost/increase follower-count, but I’d like to try this myself, even if it means scripting. I’ve experimented with the followers’ dialogue quest to no avail. Followers’ Dialogue options appear, but the potential follower won’t join my party of three. (Serana, my character, and a custom NPC follower.). (A mod would save me work, but I am not looking to save work.). I have searched for tutorials, but none addresses the follower count directly, that I have found. Rather than reverse-engineer a follower mod, I think it’s more “learning” to try from scratch, but I have exhausted my local ideas.

2). I would also like to increase the Dead Thrall limit-Count, perhaps by adding a perk on the Conjuration skill tree. I did experiment with Dark Fox’s tuts, but did not find success after changing the values on my first attempt. And as soon as I tried to conjure a third Thrall, my other two thralls died, along with my 30 Ritual Stone ‘attendees’.

3) If anyone has tips or a direction, please help. I have noticed my game only tolerates about five followers, if I include the DB Initiates, in my party, and then regularly crashes at load screen during loading cells, if I have six followers or more, even after I purge the cell buffers.

4). I hope to progress to building or cloning a Dragonsreach to be situated opposite Sundered Towers. I may benefit by a tut on that as well.

Edited by Gorgopis