Kids overhaul

Lula77

Recently I did a reinstall on my skyrim games due to some serious glitch issues with the horses. I am not sure if the swift breed had something to do with it or not. Anyways, so after I had installed the game and was going to download Kid Are ALLRIGHT! Inoticed to my horror that the creator of that mod had made the file private, so no one can nolonger download it. The reason was because some peoples disrespectful trolling comments, so now us normal folk, who really loved that mod can no longer download it, what is wrong with this people really, shame on you!

Because of this, i am now requesting npc choldren overhaul using apachi hair for children, some elf children would bee nice to have too, with some apaschi hairdoos...I have tried the children overhaul mods that are left, but to me, they are not cute enough, their hair is not good enough, plus that they only give the placj face on the children as well..

Could someone please make some children npc hairdoo overhaul mod, we need more of this...Thank you in advance...

• 1 month later...