[LE] Can't get any textures to show up on a custom nif?

Jinxxed0

to get everything out of the way, I've put custom textures on nifs via nifskope hundreds of times over the years. I've checked the file paths on this at least 10+ times now and it's correct. Every other mesh I'm working with works fine and shows the textures just fine. The textures I'm trying to apply to this mesh are in the correct folder. It's just this one mesh that would display any texture no matter what.

I've even tried converting to an obj and back to a nif, but nothing is working. I've been trying to get this thing to take a texture all day. I've tried a bunch of different textures and none of them work either. It just shows up as a white blank texture.

https://mega.nz/file/dgAAGSrZ#hwmW2G3i83pvEUpJ_kDQzbZQ9UJkNyra7s3GpX2ocEI here's a download for it if anyone could take a look at it and tell me what might be wrong. I'm at a complete loss. After years of doing this, I've never run into this problem.

Without the texture files, hard to see what's wrong.

You're sure the texture path is: textures\jinxxed followers\milky and ginny\ginny\armor\outfit\bell.dds

?

perhaps try shortening the path?

Edit: Ah, found the problem. there's no UV mapping layer. You'll need 3d editing software like Blender to add that.

Edited by Dragoon23

Holy Moly. Thank you!

I had to use a youtube tutorials for how to do that, but I eventually got it! Thank you so much! This is actaully going to make texturing things in general a lot better now. I can't thank you enough for the help. i really appreciate it.