Skryim game crashing at start even though LOOT says mod order is fine?

PastelCyanide

My Skyrim legendary edition game (PC) keeps crashing at the start when I try to run it. After looking through countless videos to try and fix this, I have installed Loot, which says there are no problems besides 4 dirty plugins. I also installed TES5, which isn't working. Each time I open it, it says "fatal, cannot open registry." I also have my vortex launcher installed, where I install all of my mods by dragging the mod files into the launcher. The launcher has found problems each time I try to start the game, saying "script extender plugin errors detected," and when opened, the problems are as stated:

-"chargen.dll" (Racemenu v3-4-5-29624-3-4-5.7z) not a valid dll (code 193)

-"CrashFixPlugin.dll" (Crash Fixes v12 - Beta 4-72725-12 (1).zip): not a valid dll (code 193)

- "nioverride.dll" (Racemenu v3-4-5-29624-3-4-5.7z) not a valid dll (code 193)

-"showRaceMenu_preCacheKiller.dll" (ShowRaceMenu PrecacheKiller 1_3-33526-1-3 (1).7z): not a valid dll (code 193)

After installing two dlls for the first "Chargen.dll" Racemenu problem, the problem still persisted. If anyone knows what the problem is or how to fix it, please let me know so I can figure this out.

I heard that sometimes the problem is the computer itself, but I recently just bought an expensive gaming laptop specifically for running high-requirement games, so hopefully it's not the computer

that is the problem. If anyone has any suggestions, I'm all ears.

My Skyrim legendary edition game (PC) keeps crashing at the start when I try to run it. After looking through countless videos to try and fix this, I have installed Loot, which says there are no problems besides 4 dirty plugins. I also installed TES5, which isn't working. Each time I open it, it says "fatal, cannot open registry." I also have my vortex launcher installed, where I install all of my mods by dragging the mod files into the launcher. The launcher has found problems each time I try to start the game, saying "script extender plugin errors detected," and when opened, the problems are as stated:

-"chargen.dll" (Racemenu v3-4-5-29624-3-4-5.7z) not a valid dll (code 193)

-"CrashFixPlugin.dll" (Crash Fixes v12 - Beta 4-72725-12 (1).zip): not a valid dll (code 193)

- "nioverride.dll" (Racemenu v3-4-5-29624-3-4-5.7z) not a valid dll (code 193)

-"showRaceMenu_preCacheKiller.dll" (ShowRaceMenu PrecacheKiller 1_3-33526-1-3 (1).7z): not a valid dll (code 193)

After installing two dlls for the first "Chargen.dll" Racemenu problem, the problem still persisted. If anyone knows what the problem is or how to fix it, please let me know so I can figure this out.

I heard that sometimes the problem is the computer itself, but I recently just bought an expensive gaming laptop specifically for running high-requirement games, so hopefully it's not the computer

that is the problem. If anyone has any suggestions, I'm all ears.

Double check that LOOT is not showing any missing masters.

If you are using Vortex make sure that LOOT is loaded through Vortex or it might miss this.

Make certain that all your mods are for LE. Running SE mods can cause this.

Finally, run FNIS and make sure you don't have an animation issue.