• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Do you intend to use the geck at all?

it's very important I know this right now due to the next stages involved

No

Ok then when we are finished here, you will run the game fine but can never update the garden of creation kit from this point on.

Your sure about this? I am making sure you understand this. there's no going back from this point.

Do you intend to use the geck at all?

it's very important I know this right now due to the next stages involved

No

Ok then when we are finished here, you will run the game fine but can never update the garden of creation kit from this point on.

Your sure about this? I am making sure you understand this. there's no going back from this point.

yes

Outstanding ,no refusals means things are correct and on the money.

Perfect, now download and extract these files next to the engine. https://mega.nz/file/JHBRTQ5L#EgxdbgtXBkLeMbtQrDg7Gjqtt_qU31-ePVYej1_8XIA

then listen "run the game from steams launch button directly after install these files, follow through as far as you can go.

If the game reaches " " out of vault 101 ? " your all done.

Due to that machine's specs, DO NOT install the Unofficial Fo3 patch on that piece of equipment. If you do, you will be sorry and wasted a ton of time here.

I'm your patched. source.

am i supposed to move the files to the fallout folder

Outstanding ,no refusals means things are correct and on the money.

Perfect, now download and extract these files next to the engine. https://mega.nz/file/JHBRTQ5L#EgxdbgtXBkLeMbtQrDg7Gjqtt_qU31-ePVYej1_8XIA

then listen "run the game from steams launch button directly after install these files, follow through as far as you can go.

If the game reaches " " out of vault 101 ? " your all done.

Due to that machine's specs, DO NOT install the Unofficial Fo3 patch on that piece of equipment. If you do, you will be sorry and wasted a ton of time here.

I'm your patched. source.