1 when comes to gear like for example i want to play the game with robes can i? or i will be forced to use heavy armor later in the game?
2.what is more important for mages between HP and Stamina? except MP
3.idk much about skyrim but i play on special edition, do u know whats the max lvl u can reach? some say is 80 ,some say is 100 others say is 250. like what is the real max lvl u can reach?
4. about open world. is that for real? i mean the real open world or its still a linear path to follow? i mean i know is the main story and side quests but cant i just go and do what i want? but will this affect my gear or skills/lvls?
5. lets say ill finish the game one day like killing theblack dragon,. then what? i will be force to make a new game or i can just continue and actually grow up even more and find more or stronger enemies to kill like increasing the difficulty? this is the main this bothers me . like ok i kill endgame boss then if i try to do other stuff will be there something or ill just one shot everything and no more hard stuff to beat?
6. this question maybe is not big deal for some but is there underground gameplay? like beside dungeons , if yes how large? its all across skyrim map or just small random places?
7. is there any way to go beyond skyrim map or i need mods to expand the landscape?
8. also i still have qestions about normal or Survival mode , its there a big diference? i really want the game more realistic but not 10000% realistic if u know what i mean also same for advancing in any way from lvls to skills..etc.. advancing to fast ruin the fun for me and i know what im saying
SO this are like the main questions i keep in my head. my plan is like to play this like is a second life and because is offline, want to disconnect of mmorpgs for a while thats why.
the thing is there are like many more questions about the game like non-modded just the original one(se version) like how much is
some say is super huge and are a lot of qests and stuff to do u need days to finish all the quests but u know as i said before ..what u can do after u finish
i dnt dislike the fact that if i want something new to make a new character with different specs but still if i want to focus on one thing
Edited by LilyTepes, 25 August 2020 - 12:21 AM.