New to the game,need some answers about the game....

LilyTepes

1 when comes to gear like for example i want to play the game with robes can i? or i will be forced to use heavy armor later in the game?

2.what is more important for mages between HP and Stamina? except MP

3.idk much about skyrim but i play on special edition, do u know whats the max lvl u can reach? some say is 80 ,some say is 100 others say is 250. like what is the real max lvl u can reach?

4. about open world. is that for real? i mean the real open world or its still a linear path to follow? i mean i know is the main story and side quests but cant i just go and do what i want? but will this affect my gear or skills/lvls?

5. lets say ill finish the game one day like killing theblack dragon,. then what? i will be force to make a new game or i can just continue and actually grow up even more and find more or stronger enemies to kill like increasing the difficulty? this is the main this bothers me . like ok i kill endgame boss then if i try to do other stuff will be there something or ill just one shot everything and no more hard stuff to beat?

6. this question maybe is not big deal for some but is there underground gameplay? like beside dungeons , if yes how large? its all across skyrim map or just small random places?

7. is there any way to go beyond skyrim map or i need mods to expand the landscape?

8. also i still have qestions about normal or Survival mode , its there a big diference? i really want the game more realistic but not 10000% realistic if u know what i mean also same for advancing in any way from lvls to skills..etc.. advancing to fast ruin the fun for me and i know what im saying

SO this are like the main questions i keep in my head. my plan is like to play this like is a second life and because is offline, want to disconnect of mmorpgs for a while thats why.

the thing is there are like many more questions about the game like non-modded just the original one(se version) like how much is

some say is super huge and are a lot of qests and stuff to do u need days to finish all the quests but u know as i said before ..what u can do after u finish

i dnt dislike the fact that if i want something new to make a new character with different specs but still if i want to focus on one thing

Edited by LilyTepes

1. sure and no

2. I have no idea. I've never taken the mage-only role in this game. I'm always a spellsword of one sort or another

3. I've personally only gotten to the low 60s due to game updates messing with my saves, but I've read posts where people are level around 100

4. you can do what you want. The game will to some degree lead you, but overall you don't have to do anything you don't want (except keep from being killed)

5. You can live on Tamriel as long as your save file doesn't become corrupted or until the game ceases to function due to some code issue or your hard drive dies or video card overheats. There's awlays some monster that needs killing, and radiant quests that respawn... I doubt you'll be able to clear everything in a few days, or even in a few weeks, but if that's how you roll, go for it. You could settle down and be a hunter or a farmer for all it matters. There are *physical limitations to "open world". Cities by default are in their own cell space. So are player homes and dungeons. There are ways around some of that, but afaik not all.

6. all over the place most are smaller but there are some big ones.

7. Yes and yes, you'll need to add mods that provide access. For instance "Beyond Skyrim Bruma" (but there are a ton of mods that provide additonal world space, both immersively, like adding bruma and part of cyrodil, but also many author-created world spaces.)

8. Big difference. I don't use survival mode. I dont' have to eat, I dont' have to keep clean, I don't worry about environmental issues. When you play survival mode, you do. As to how much? Idk really, but I'd guess that the mods that provide it have MCMs (menus) and settings that allow difficulty adjustment... (I think....)

1 when comes to gear like for example i want to play the game with robes can i? or i will be forced to use heavy armor later in the game?

Technically it is possible. You'll probably want a follower or two who can help keep the enemy at bay depending upon difficulty.

2.what is more important for mages between HP and Stamina? except MP

HP. Although stamina does affect your carry weight, so you may wish to put a few points into it.

3.idk much about skyrim but i play on special edition, do u know whats the max lvl u can reach? some say is 80 ,some say is 100 others say is 250. like what is the real max lvl u can reach?

Before Dragonborn DLC was a thing, 81 was the highest level and that required grinding all skills up to 100. But after, once a skill reaches 100 you can make it legendary which basically resets the skill line and lets you obtain more experience in it. You do lose any assigned perks but there is a small bonus to making a skill line legendary. There is also no limit to the number of times a skill line can be made legendary. So... technically, there is no level limit other than how long you want to play that character.

4. about open world. is that for real? i mean the real open world or its still a linear path to follow? i mean i know is the main story and side quests but cant i just go and do what i want? but will this affect my gear or skills/lvls?

Totally open. You can avoid doing the main questline for as long as you like. There is nothing that redirects you back to any specific goal. That isn't to say that some quests expect you to have progressed to a certain point in the main line and might require you to do the main line up until that point. Beyond those few things, once your hands are untied, you are pretty much free to do whatever you want.

5. lets say ill finish the game one day like killing theblack dragon,. then what? i will be force to make a new game or i can just continue and actually grow up even more and find more or stronger enemies to kill like increasing the difficulty? this is the main this bothers me . like ok i kill endgame boss then if i try to do other stuff will be there something or ill just one shot everything and no more hard stuff to beat?

Most enemies will level up with you. There are some enemies that have a min and max level range. You can encounter some high level enemies when low level and vice versa depending upon where you go in the game. But no enemies will become legendary, if you really grind your fighting skills and make them legendary a lot of enemies could become easier to kill.

6. this question maybe is not big deal for some but is there underground gameplay? like beside dungeons , if yes how large? its all across skyrim map or just small random places?

There is at least one large underground worldspace of decent size. It has access points within a few holds.

7. is there any way to go beyond skyrim map or i need mods to expand the landscape?

Technically, both Dragonborn and Dawnguard have world spaces outside of Skyrim. Other than that you will need a mod.

8. also i still have qestions about normal or Survival mode , its there a big diference? i really want the game more realistic but not 10000% realistic if u know what i mean also same for advancing in any way from lvls to skills..etc.. advancing to fast ruin the fun for me and i know what im saying

I cannot say as I do not use any Creation Club content or any survival type mods such as Frostfall and INeed.

Thanks a lot of answers all :D

so about expansions or more content idk

i have this

Konahrik's Accoutrements

The Forgotten City

Helgen Reborn

Immersive World Encounters SE

The Notice Board SE

Missives

Beyond Skyrim - Bruma SE

Falskaar

Carved Brink

so i guess its ok

also about followers

i have some prepared my loli vampire kind of player ( yeah i know ,its funny but its just perfect in this game :D)

Maxine - Zombie Follower and Adoptable SSE

A Felicidade - Breton girl and a Mushroom followers

INIGO

Eevee the Magical Fox Companion SSE and VR

Blake The Spider for Special Edition(follower)

and i think this is a nice combination for my play style

the thing is i want to make the game as much fun as i can

for me fun is like not too realistic but not too easy

so i installed some immersion mods, for survival gameplay..etc

about survival mode,, i have it included in the Skyrim special edition, not sure if bethesda included , im pretty sure wasnt a side install from the creation mods.but ty for telling me how big is the impact

but about modding now,, its kinda a pain.. first time i started was like 1-2 months ago,, becases i was a total noob i struggle with vortex for like3 weeks and something went wrong so i was su pissed

then i checked some tutorials on youtube and i found that MO2 was the best deal

so i reinstaleld everything on that,, also struggling 1-2 weeks maybe 3 with all sorts of bugs or crashes and all that s***,, also the loot thing and xedit..ffs was a pain,,

some ppl said on forums like here and other places thant the max mod MO2 can get are like 255 but i have like 352x active mods and 299 active plugins and the game works fine .. sometimes it crashes but without crash notepats on net script from MO2 so maybe is the animation limit

also first time i installed the animation crash limit fix but gives me erros with idk what SK 64crash.ini thing i guess .. and some said the latest updates changed the files inside the game folders so i uninstalled,, i have some crash fixes or bufs and patches so i guess isnt that bad

BUT again ,, the biggest problem is the priority thing i still dnt get it how it works , i see an arrow pointing up,, whats that? if its pointing up means the biggest mods should be set on top or down? and small mods on bottom? like i have a @@@### -up load order as i know, i used the loot load order but still i feel like something is not ok

the game works smooth so far ,i have everything on max in terms of graphics ,also some extra stuff from Reshade (well the deepth of view is lower,, that thing hurt my eyes). but sometimes i feel like the game may crash

idk maybe is a fix,, thats why im asking for help.. u guys playing for years.. u have extra ultra mega experience in this bulls*** :D

like no need to explain al,, just what mod is more important to load first(im sure are a lot here u may know)

I really like to play with mods, for example first time i enter riverwood it was so empty, now its like npcs walking all over the place and also interact like is for real

some pics of the character i made, i know is sick for some ppl but is censored so dnt worry :D if u LF preset reply for this subject

also a list of my load order

Edited by LilyTepes

Load order is the order in which the game will load the plugins and the order in which associated BSA content gets loaded. If Mod B loads after Mod A and they both have a different version of the same file in their BSAs then Mod B's version will be used. But if Mod A supplied their file as a loose file, it will be used instead of the one in Mod B's BSA. As loose files will be used instead of any version of that file packed in a BSA.

Priority order is the order in which loose files are presented to the game. This can be done through virtualization like Mod Organizer where mod folders are listed in the desired order with the lower positions being overridden by higher positions. i.e. a mod at priority 10 may have its loose files overridden by a mod at priority 20. And where necessary individual mods of higher priority can have a file hidden to allow a lower priority version to be used.

Priority order can also be handled like Vortex where rules are used to indicate that a mod needs to load before or after another mod. Vortex even allows rules for individual files such that Mod A could be set to load before Mod B and yet a specific file from Mod A could be set to load after Mod B.

Priority order can also be handled by carefully installing the mods directly to the game folder in the exact order desired. And when necessary choosing to not overwrite specific files put in place by a previously installed mod.

I have no idea what you are referring to when you say "an arrow pointing up". Feel free to screenshot any UI elements you do not understand. Surely someone can explain what it means.

!!!!!!!!!! I have no idea what you are referring to when you say "an arrow pointing up". Feel free to screenshot any UI elements you do not understand. Surely someone can explain what it means. !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

MO2-pbm.jpg

black mark--> thats what i mean about the priority and the arrow

red and green marks--> as i said i seen tutorials and videos but still no one explain in deepth , like for example as u see the order and the selected mod is bellow the others but seems like the complict is green but the rest are red , im like in this situation with some mods down the tab and i just keep thinking if its ok what i did,, like for now things feel ok but i still feel like i can crash from anything i do from the smalest thing ,, so again . what u guys think? like for example just keep the 3 mods that are in conplict for now and exmplain what is good and what is bad or one of them idk.. u know better

this way i can learn better than watching videos and hear only half the answer,,

for ex at a point everything worked perfect with vortex and later i hit a big nasty wall with the conflict row

just want to know if its ok how it is, and if is not .why? or what i should do or idk .. a real explanation for the priority line and conflicts

The triangle thing up by the priority label at the top of the column? That just indicates which column is the active column used in the current visual arrangement. If it points up it is ascending (low to high) and if pointing down it is descending (high to low). You can select Mod Name and it will display all your mod folders in alpha-numerical order without actually changing the current priority order.

The lightening bolt symbols:

greyscale -- all files within loose priority to one or more following mod folders

yellow with green plus -- contains files that win priority over one or more previous mod folders

yellow with red minus -- contains files that loose priority to one or more following mod folders

To see the files in question:

Double click on a mod folder to open the information window (or right click on the mod folder and choose information)

Select the Conflicts tab

On the General tab there will be:

a list of conflicted files that the current mod provides

a list of conflicted files that are provided by other mods

a list of files from the current mod that have no conflicts

The Advanced tab provides the same information but within a single listing and some filter options

Ultimately you decide which file(s) from which mods will get the ultimate priority. You can start out by ordering the mods' priorities according to any instructions given by the respective mod authors. But from there, it boils down to your tastes and what you want in your game.

• 3 weeks later...

ty for all the answers ,, i figure how to deal with the mod-list and plugin-list load order

also how to sort mod-plugins load order to match the plugin load order and also how to sort the load order for the non-plugin mods

so im kinda good

the only problem i have is with the merging thing

i seen this vid of how to work with the Merged Plugins program and well the mods not like arent working but its weird bcs u want to merge as many as u can to get some space but for example i have like 4-5mods that add new armors and u know all plugins are merged into one, also the load order is as it was before merging but because i merged all next time i sort the load order it cant sort the 5 mods merge to not give issues like equiping items look invisible or make my body invisible or body parts .. because its like 1 plugin out of 5 and they are merged as i put them and next time i sort with the merged one it will be sorted in a place where the mod thinks its ok..and is not wrong ..it actually works at a point that it shows in the game in my inventory, i can pick them.. i can equip without CTD or FPSdrops but the body will look invisible with what parts i equip but not all kind of armors or weps the whatver one of the 5 mods are giving ,but some doesnt make it invisible and is no way i can make it that it will show and not be invisible because are merged and the sort order is set corect so see.. this is so annoying.. like i dnt want to unmerge them bcs of that... but i will be forced to do it and if not ill have to remove the ones that gives me problems?

The invisible armor is probably caused by errors in the merged plugin. "Invisible something" often happens, whne you try to merge mods that use BSA archives to store their textures, but there could be other issues, too.

In general I wouldn't merge anything. Merging is kinda "outdated". Nowadays, we can convert plugins to "light" plugins, that don't count towards the plugin limit of 255. It's easier and less prone to errors than merges.

Here's a guide on how to convert plugins to "light": https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/21618