How To Merge Multiple Mods with Multiple Master Files

MTichenor

• Replies 233
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

HI MTichenor! This is the "BEST EVER" mod merging instructions. I merged Fallout Wanderers Edition into one archive and it works like a charm. To successfully merge this mod you need to merge the FWE Main File.esm and FWE Main File.esp and all the FWE DLCs, otherwise the merge won't work. Thank you, I really appreciate what you have done. I found that.

• 3 months later...
  • 10 months later...
  • 1 year later...

Thank you for providing this great information.

After reading some of the entries here, I have learned that this works with the exception of mods that use scripts.

I wonder if I can merge mods that have bodyslide files?

Thanks for any reply regarding this.

• 1 month later...

This helped me remove a massive bug on one of my mods but on another I'm getting the error after importing both mods
I've never used this before and am not used to Nexus forums either.

"An error occured while loading modules. Editing is disabled. Check the message log and correct the error."
here's the log:

Note: I didn't like the spamminess so I added it as a file instead.

Edited by MortemTheModder

• 3 months later...

Does This works for TESEEdit aswell?

I am browsing the web looking for answers everywhere on how to merge mods properly, wich ones can be merged togheter and so on but everything sounds smoky and too hard for me.

This is the one and only guide that makes sense even for me and i wonder if there's anyone willing to help me understand better the process for Skyrim SE.

• 2 months later...
  • 8 months later...

i don't get it.. i merged all .esp into 1 but how is that supposed to help if the mod files aren't there? the .esp alone won't play anything and i CTD on start up everytime i try to use. I tried with getting rid of the .esps that i merged and without. Am i supposed to copy the files like textures/meshes etc. over into a new file with the new .esp? Or were those supposed to copy over into a folder that i'm unaware of? Basically this made a merged .esp and the guts are missing. Idk if it was supposed to be so obvious that nobody should have to ask or not but i didn't see any mention of this in the guide yet so many people only comment with how well it worked for them so i must be missing something?