[HELP] Arms don't face direction of camera/crosshair

ManRay26

I have yet to find a solution for this, so I hope someone here can help

I'm running a modded game and all of the sudden when I entered the Ratway my arms were stuck and couldn't move vertically, only horizontally. I've tried running FNIS, uninstalling my combat mods and Joy of Perspective but that hasn't helped. Any help would be appreciated

Load Order

Images and Video

You could try using a crafting station, although as I recall, after some battle or another, I ended up canted about 45 degrees off "normal" and could get them to reset that aspect. I ended up reloading an earlier save and lost a tiny bit of progress I had to do over...

Have you reloaded outside the ratway and tried to enter again? Sometimes things just go wonkers and the only real solution is to do a reload of an earlier save.

You could try using a crafting station, although as I recall, after some battle or another, I ended up canted about 45 degrees off "normal" and could get them to reset that aspect. I ended up reloading an earlier save and lost a tiny bit of progress I had to do over...

Have you reloaded outside the ratway and tried to enter again? Sometimes things just go wonkers and the only real solution is to do a reload of an earlier save.

So I ended up uninstalling Joy of Perspective's _1stperson folder then installed Immersive First Person view and that seemed to fix my issue. Thanks!

• 6 months later...

So I ended up uninstalling Joy of Perspective's _1stperson folder then installed Immersive First Person view and that seemed to fix my issue. Thanks!

was banging my head against walls thanks you :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: