[LE] Skyrim Creation Kit 2?

I'd like to have a program that will preform the identical functions of the creation kit but without any of the Bethesda copyrights attached. A creation kit made completely from scratch, which edits the files of a different program other then skyrim. A program with no bethesda copyrights that is nothing but an opening menu, and whatever is the minimum number of cells needed to be rendered at the start of the game. No objects, no actors, no NPC's just the player, a single flat landscape covering a single cell that the player is occupying or the minimum amount of landscape needed and the load and start menu to reach that point plus the "creation kit" program that then edits that program so I can build the map, the world spaces, interiors, and import the npc's objects actors myself.

Is there a GNU licenced open source user frendly 3d rendering game engine that exists already that someone can recommend that might fit this description, one which is similiar to the fallout geck/skyrim creation kit? How difficult, costly and how much time would it take to build such a program?

Edited by nexusmodsnexusmods7