Somnazul

This list is fantastic.

But now, nearly a year after the last post, are all future mod ideas dead? I've recently been wanting to start an Argonian playthrough, and while these improvements are great, I'm still missing something. With that said, I'd be willing to sketch up concepts for new horns, scars, brows etc. Maybe even facial horn options like in The Elder Scrolls Online? I don't know. Note, I'm not a fantastic artist by any stretch of the word, but I'm very creative.

My one thing that I want is dragon horns of all varieties. That would be killer. Like, seriously awesome.

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Since someone posted here recently, lemme add this:

There are new mods that should seriously be added to the list, two of them being related digitigrade legs. Another is the Breastless Argonian Females. And let's not forget Improved Closefaced Helmets which makes the damn ugly closed helmets work properly for everyone, including beasts.

As for the hairstyles, i agree that the lack of fins just seemed strange. If someone could expand on the inner works of the khajiit ears, animated Argonian fins could be done and used on the same slot somehow. Wonder who'd have the skill and patience for that, tho.

Edited by emieri00

I'd like to see work done on the tails. I'd like to see things like tail armor and such, but mostly I'd like to see the tails better animated, the same for the Khajiit. As they are they look like someone sticking a rope through the back of their pants or something, not something that actually looks alive. For instance, most animals use their tails to express themselves in some way, lashing it around when they're angry, wagging it when they're mad, and so on. I'd like to see something like that with the tails for the beast races.

Oh don't get me started on the tails. They aren't properly attached to the characters body, even. TESO did a much better job with the tails of both argonians and khajiits.

• 1 month later...
  • 6 months later...