UFO's The Basis for What?

edgeburner

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If there is an unworldly presence bepopping around checking us out , which I'm guessing just started in the first half of the 1900's ? UFO phenomenon ...

The only thing that makes sense to me is inter dimensional. So then we get to kill 2 birds with one stone on the paranormal question/experiences too .

And most likely there will never be any group consensus of information ... which may be by design considering that line from "Men in Black"

"A person is smart. People are dumb, panicky dangerous animals and you know it"

Hence it probably would not go good for us to have such knowledge as a group body ???

On the paranormal ... not saying I believe in religious philosophy ... In fact I have decided to be a devout Agnostic (meaning I don't know , and I am fine with that)

But I've had experiences to suggest there is something to it ... And albeit I think the human mind & will has all the power it needs over it to be safe ... I don't think messing with/testing ones power over it is advisable.

Well that's my 2cp

• 6 months later...

I believe the UFO phenomenon is related to the changing magnetic field here on earth. Not all of the "sightings" but I believe the vast majority are.

You were not aware our magnetic poles are in the process of shifting? Probably for the best.

• 1 month later...

I have seen 3 UAP's in my lifetime, of course there is other life out there the evidence in in the night sky, all those stars you see have at least 1 planet in most cases according to Never A Straight Answer (NASA) but we can't believe anything they say so that may be wrong, I've seen so many obfuscated photos of Mars now that NASA no longer has any credibility in my mind, they also openly obfuscate, the mission hitting the Asteroid was done for scientific study? No, it was done because they know things that they don't want to tell because this would enlighten our species and the unworthy sub humans that run this society don't want enlightenment, they want your money and compliance, that's it, so we will never know unless they come on down. Now our puny understanding of physics blocks alot of people's open mindedness towards this as we have determined that as an object gains speed it also gains mass, I'm not sure of the actual % but apparently once a certain (very very small) percentage of light speed is met the amount of mass gained makes it impossible to go any faster, unless the power source grows along with the mass, eventually needing the power of a star to gain speed with so much extra mass. Physics has some very strange properties, look at the light splitting example, they know the particle exists but when observed it appears to not exist, like it doesn't want us to see it, strange indeed, we know of dark matter and that over 70% of space is dark matter but not what it actually is and only a slight guess at it's purpose, we know nothing is what I'm getting at, so any argument against whether it's possible to travel in light year distances is redundant with our current level of understanding. Light speed itself is actually mostly useless anyway, we could get to the sun in 8 minutes or to Mars in 20 minutes, but if you want to go to the next closest star Proxima Centauri it would take a bit over 4 years at light speed (around 360,000 km per second) or 70,000 years with our current tech.

Now if we are being observed, which I personally highly doubt, it should be quite clear that our only final destination is destruction, but this destruction just might be avoided with their assistance. I really see it as one of our best hopes to get anywhere near past 2050 with the s#*! we've got running the show, we have 2 unstable humans that are able to authorize all of our deaths if they don't get what they want and they already have everything, but still aren't satisfied. There's something drastically wrong with those people and they need sorting pronto, to me this is subhuman and totally unacceptable behavior, like chimpanzees fighting over a banana and there is no one that can do anything about them, so we actually need an alien intervention, but it's not coming, unfortunately.

I have seen 3 UAP's in my lifetime, of course there is other life out there the evidence in in the night sky, all those stars you see have at least 1 planet in most cases according to Never A Straight Answer (NASA) but we can't believe anything they say so that may be wrong, I've seen so many obfuscated photos of Mars now that NASA no longer has any credibility in my mind, they also openly obfuscate, the mission hitting the Asteroid was done for scientific study? No, it was done because they know things that they don't want to tell because this would enlighten our species and the unworthy sub humans that run this society don't want enlightenment, they want your money and compliance, that's it, so we will never know unless they come on down. Now our puny understanding of physics blocks alot of people's open mindedness towards this as we have determined that as an object gains speed it also gains mass, I'm not sure of the actual % but apparently once a certain (very very small) percentage of light speed is met the amount of mass gained makes it impossible to go any faster, unless the power source grows along with the mass, eventually needing the power of a star to gain speed with so much extra mass. Physics has some very strange properties, look at the light splitting example, they know the particle exists but when observed it appears to not exist, like it doesn't want us to see it, strange indeed, we know of dark matter and that over 70% of space is dark matter but not what it actually is and only a slight guess at it's purpose, we know nothing is what I'm getting at, so any argument against whether it's possible to travel in light year distances is redundant with our current level of understanding. Light speed itself is actually mostly useless anyway, we could get to the sun in 8 minutes or to Mars in 20 minutes, but if you want to go to the next closest star Proxima Centauri it would take a bit over 4 years at light speed (around 360,000 km per second) or 70,000 years with our current tech.

Now if we are being observed, which I personally highly doubt, it should be quite clear that our only final destination is destruction, but this destruction just might be avoided with their assistance. I really see it as one of our best hopes to get anywhere near past 2050 with the s*** we've got running the show, we have 2 unstable humans that are able to authorize all of our deaths if they don't get what they want and they already have everything, but still aren't satisfied. There's something drastically wrong with those people and they need sorting pronto, to me this is subhuman and totally unacceptable behavior, like chimpanzees fighting over a banana and there is no one that can do anything about them, so we actually need an alien intervention, but it's not coming, unfortunately.

My question would be: Why would they WANT to visit us? Or 'save" us? Not like they would need anything we have, that they couldn't get elsewhere, probably easier. We would be an interesting study in primitive civilizations, and that's about it.... And even if they did find us interesting enough to watch, that's ALL they would really do. Sit back and watch as we kill ourselves off.

My question would be: Why would they WANT to visit us? Or 'save" us? Not like they would need anything we have, that they couldn't get elsewhere, probably easier. We would be an interesting study in primitive civilizations, and that's about it.... And even if they did find us interesting enough to watch, that's ALL they would really do. Sit back and watch as we kill ourselves off.

It would be the exact same thing as the ant colony observer, watch them as they do their thing, cheer them on when they start fighting. It would need to be a species on a totally different wavelength than apes with language that has an enlightened purpose, human purpose has been reduced to 'get money, buy nice things' which is now impossible anyway with the ridiculous cost of even the simplest things on this s*** hole, there is no mass co-operation for the betterment of humanity as a whole, just the betterment of the already over privileged singulars like... (won't name, too many) and this will never change. Conclusion, 2 chances of being 'saved' by an enlightened species, buckleys and none.

Edited by Dashyburn

It would be the exact same thing as the ant colony observer, watch them as they do their thing, cheer them on when they start fighting. It would need to be a species on a totally different wavelength than apes with language that has an enlightened purpose, human purpose has been reduced to 'get money, buy nice things' which is now impossible anyway with the ridiculous cost of even the simplest things on this s*** hole, there is no mass co-operation for the betterment of humanity as a whole, just the betterment of the already over privileged singulars like... (won't name, too many) and this will never change. Conclusion, 2 chances of being 'saved' by an enlightened species, buckleys and none.

Well, not necessarily 'enlightened'...... For instance, maybe a superior species looking for another food source. (Us....) or slaves for their mines, or whathaveyou. We ARE trainable after all..... :)

Dang, this discussion is still going! Love the comments.
I must reference the "pole shifting" reference posted by MrJoseCuervo. This is a possible reality. Some believe that the magnetic poles have shifted before, explaining the disappearance of Atlantis, the shifting of the continents...Alaska separating from Siberia for example. Some believe that at one time in the history of our planet, the north and south poles were located about 3,000 miles away from where they are now. Hard to be utterly educated on a planet that is almost 5 billion years old. A lesson we should all heed before we run away with hypothesis and theory.

Suppose there are other alien life forms out there. What if they are not biological life forms? What if they consist of something we simply cannot even perceive in our minds? What would happen if we came in contact with something that is so utterly foreign to our understanding that it would literally blow our minds?