deployed vortex mods not deploying

ToSh6996

Ok i thought it was because of an pc overhaul i had

but not so sure

seems to be an issue of deploying mods in vortex but none showing up in game ( strangely the title screen is different though )

or vortex says that it cant deploy because the mod is open by something else, when nothing has opened it

roaming vortex file below ( sum not all, but the most recant )

I've got a screen shot of what its now saying

Edited by ToSh6996

Ok so now everything and anything i try to install from FNIS to USSEP and anything that is required for pretty much every mod

Crashes Vortex

I deleted all my mods and purged everything, deleted the SSE Profile and started with a new install of vortex

its still doing the same thing

so im going to try the vortex install that worked

as its only been since i installed Vortex 1.1.20

ill let you know if installing an older version helps

also been sending crash reports so that hopefully it will help them find the problem ( they have my id to help pin point the problem along with the logs too )

For what it's worth, if the game is running or Bodyslide/Outfit-studio is open, Vortex cannot complete the deployment process.

There *may also be other situations that lead to the same behavior (for instance, idk if CK being open does the same, or any of the other offline tools are active, ie SSEEDIT, Nifscope, etc)

beyond that I don't know and honestly, don't care. The only time I see that message is under the circumstance I noted.

When I say" I don't care", I mean I don't want to get dragged into a prolonged spoon feeding session, that's all. I don't want to get caught up in a bunch of undeclared problems that keep getting added to the thread as time goes by.

• If bodyslide (or outfit studio) is open you will see that message when deploying
  • if the game is open you will see that message when deploying
  • there may also be other external tools which cause that situation when deploying (although I can't say with certainty which might and which don't)

the above should *normally* be sufficient for you to remedy the issue.

Best wishes. nothing personal in my gruff remark. I have a massive headache. sorry.

No need to apologize anjenthedog, hope the headache has subsided for you :smile:

I can understand that it can become frustrating, when old problems that have been solved keep popping up, especially for the likes of us noobs ( tee hee ) using vortex n mods for the first time ;p

Thank you for those little help notes to try n point me in the right places to try looking

I greatly appreciate that :smile:

ill keep researching but thank you again for the tips

Edited by ToSh6996