Bodyslide vs Physics: the question never answered

WhatItDoPikachu

OK I have scoured these forums and others asking this same question and while some answers seem like the right one it always fails. I am aware i have a lack of knowledge in the topic as i have opnly been using body slide for about a month however I am not sure if the lack of an answer is due to my lack of knowledge or if i have a legitimate problem.

To put it simply.

I have the Book of UUNP converted to CBBE.

EVERY ARMOR HAS PHYSICS!

I want to only have physics on the clothes and nude outfit/bodies.

All posts I have read have said to simply apply a non physics preset.

Here is where my confusion lies. Do the Body/Outfit drop down options (CBBE Body, CBBE Body physics, CBBE Body special) each have their own individual physics?

Is saving a preset with one of the selected making that preset with those supposed physics or lack there of?

As my understanding lies currently if I build the "CBBE Body physics" body/outfit drop down option with the CBBE Curvy preset my body has physics when nude. However if I build it the same way but with the "CBBE Body" body/outfit drop down option I will have no physics.

Is this flawed thinking?

If it is not then I have an issue. My Dwarven armor body/outfit drop down option I am trying to change ALWAYS has physics no matter what preset I choose.

A post I read said to simply build a new preset called clothed by using the CBBE Body body/outfit drop down option with the CBBE Curvy (Outfit) preset and save that as a separate preset and boom that means I have a no physics preset. This still did not work.

I have tried many other things and all to no avail. My heavy plated dwarven armor is still jigglier than a jello factory during a magnitude 10 earthquake.

PLZ HELP!

Also sorry for the wall of text I was trying to be as short and descriptive as possible.

Guest deleted34304850

all those words and its in the wrong forum....

you may want to ask a mod to move your topic into a more suitable forum, and hopefully you'll get an answer.

Guest deleted34304850

click the report button on the post - it opens a window - you can ask in that window for a mod to move your post to a more suitable forum, where you will, hopefully, get an answer.

Still the wrong forum, as this is about SE mods and not LE mods, but...will answer anyway.

CBBE Body = no physics.

CBBE Body Physics = physics (it's in the name!).

CBBE Body Special = physics + sex-mod compatible genitalia.

This is covered in the SE CBBE mod description, but not exactly relevant as outfit meshes replace body meshes, not go over them like actual clothing.

You also misunderstand something: A preset in BodySlide is just the shape. It has nothing to do with whether a mesh (the 'Body/Outfit') has physics or not.

The reason the Dwarven outfit always has physics is likely because the author made the mesh physics-only, and didn't provide a non-physics option. Thus, because they didn't, you will always get physics on that outfit, no matter what body type (normal or physics) you use. See above where I said the body mesh gets replaced by the outfit mesh. So, you will have to contact the author and ask that they provide a non-physics version of the outfit, or learn how to do so yourself with Outfit Studio.