Mod Request - Dog Mod.

Daeson

To make a long story short, our dog Bjorn, a Bernese mountain dog , helped my wife through some difficult times in her life. This dog means the world to both her and I. I've been dying to have a way for both of us to be able to travel with our buddy.

The mod I'm looking for would be a simple one really,but this is the basic idea, for getting the dog within the first hour of game play.

Quest - A town gaurd alerts you to a fight he heard in the woods ,lots of animal sounds, you rush out, find a dog fighting a troll.You fight troll, help dog, offer dog some food and water, dog becomes your companion.

Dog stats. As the berner is a bigger breed, 110lbs for males, ours is 125 at working weight. It'd be a bigger chunkier model, movment speed would be slower and less stealth, but higher hp and knock down resist, can down bigger enemies. Levels with you.

This is just the basic idea, if there was some one who was interested in this ,this would mean alot in ways i dont want to talk about here. If some one is interested i can provide more information and pictures.

Thank you for taking the time to read this.

• 1 year later...