Writing A New Mod

RebelMedic

Hey guys Iv gotten some writers block from school B.S. and was wondering if you guys had any ideas

The premise is that the player character after leaving vault 101 receives the Rebel Broadcast to start the mod. Once there the player runs into the leader on gaurd patrol out side of Raven Rock (subject to change) who enlist the player after an easy speech check.

The plot moves on with the PC acting as an enclave soldier but in reality is a rebel hiding among the steel harden foes, doing jobs of subterfuge and sabotage to frame Eden and Colonel Autumn as communist or... well dead. With the uprising and change in power the player becomes lead of Task Force Epsilon (a counterpart to Lyons Pride).

Doing some side quest will give time for the Enclave to regain its footing leading into the quest where Epsilon will go out taking over key areas to gain support and power to fight the BOS at Jefferson and the Pentagon. Locations are, but not limited to, The Mall including necropolis, Megaton, Oasis, Tempany Tower, and so forth. This is to act as world building and shaping the enclave how the player wants.

Next would be the assault on the Memorial and Citadel. This acts as the stories climax adding in two new soldiers (Paratroopers and Shock troops on the enclave) and two new enemies (BOS Raider, BOS Artillery). With the fortification of the two the player has three options, kill everyone, recruit some, or let them leave back to Black Hills in Cali.

After this point it's mostly radiant quest giving aid to people (or lack their of) and securing locations from the supermutant horde in the capital

I am a novice writer so this is extreamly bare bones hence why I ask your opinions on where I can improve.

Thank you for reading.