Missing Folder Data/Sound/Special

chewbaccaftw236

I've been modding a while in fallout 4, though I'm not very experienced with the more advanced side of things, so I'm unsure of what may be the problem but I'm hoping someone here can help. I recently decided I was going to download a mod to replace the main menu https://www.nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/35031?tab=description and going along with instructions to restore the music that had been cut from the mod, I was shocked to discover the folder in which the music was supposed to go to replace the original theme just wasn't there, I got all the way to E:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\Common\Fallout 4\Data\Music but no matter where I look I can't find the special sub-folder. I don't have any mods that would edit this folder as no music is replaced, the only mods I have that would mess with music are simple radio mods like Old World Tunes, but I don't think that would be an issue, let alone the reason a whole folder is missing.

If it helps I'll post a modlist, though I'm fairly certain no mod has caused this. And for clarification I do use Vortex for my modding if that helps.

Edit: In the Data/Music folder, it says _folder_managed_by_vortex meant to include this but forgot last right before posting