Dragon Sword "Companion"

Starblast16

My idea is for a mod that adds a sword with the soul of a dragon trapped inside. Said dragon is still conscious and can actually talk to the Dragonborn via telepathy. He'll comment on various events in Skyrim and sometimes give advice to the player. He has dialogue for every unique dragon in the game that you fight. His effects would be that he can slightly reduce shout cooldown per hit and slightly power up your shouts. He'll also teach you a special shout to change the shape of his "prison" into another weapon type. Said shout would be Weapon Shape Change in Dovahzul but unfortunately Shape and Change don't have words in their language. And that's what I've got so far for this mod idea.

Dang, good luck with that. Changing the weapon shape probably means by modding standards, replacing the entire weapon inventory with the new one, which might require an off-hand injection by invisible chest to constantly swap weapons, also making sure it's not respawnable so the data isn't lost. That'll take quite a bit of scripting in my opinion.