Would Second Sister armor be possible?

LaurenXIV

Hi :)

I'm currently playing a "darker" character than normal in Skyrim. She's a vampire, and I'm using mods like Sacrosanct and Heartbreaker and things are fun... a little violent, but fun. It's nice to make the more questionable decisions I've never experienced before.

I'm trying to find some armor for my character. I have a few armor mods, I'm using the DX Crimson Blood armor atm and I love it, but I'm interested in something a little more practical.

There are quite a few Star Wars mods for Skyrim, but I think the Second Sister's uniform/helmet from Jedi Fallen Order, or something inspired by it/in a similar style, would be a fun addition to the game and really fit the character I'm playing and any future Star Wars themed mods I install..

I don't know if it would help anyone who could be possibly interested in creating the armor or something similar, but I've found a free 3D model of the character on RenderHub which uses .dae, .fbx, .mtl, .obj, .stl, .tga, .mesh and .ascii files, though it also includes the character's head and face, I think, and not only the clothing and helmet. I know at least some of the files work with Blender after testing and there are texture files too.

https://www.renderhub.com/rip-van-winkle/second-sister-from-star-wars-jedi-fallen-order

Because Skyrim is an old game and modding takes time and knowledge, I have no expectations and this is more "sharing the idea" than actually requesting anything :)

I'm working on this right now. Thanks for linking the material. I'll upload it once I get the mesh through NifScope. Did you need it for a certain body? maybe CBBE?

Thank you so much! You have my eternal gratitude :smile: I wasn't expecting a reply, definitely not one so quickly. I wasn't even sure if it would be possible with compatibilities and things.

I think I'm using the underwear version of the UNP Skinny? I think it looks the best/most well-proportioned from the body mods :smile: Though standalone or 100% copy from the model (If it's easier/actually works) would be fine. You don't need to do anything extra to make it compatible with my body mod if it would work fine without it :smile: I'm not really sure of the process to make a mod like this. It's completely your choice, and sure it would be nice to have it fit with the body, but not necessary.

Ive seen quite a few mods in these requests for the Skyrim Special Edition, and because of that I think it could be important to mention I only have the older/Legendary Edition of Skyrim? My PC is like 7-8 years old and it's a miracle it can run the legendary edition, the Special Edition would probably make it explode - though something like this which seems high quality is 100% fine.

Thank you again for working on this :smile:

Edited by LaurenXIV