shadow light influence outfit

pxd2050

Wish I could but no. It appears to be a visual artifact associated with various ENBs and various bits of the rendering code (at a guess, since I see similar-ish things from time to time depending on the lighting and clothing but don't know the internals)

Wish I could but no. It appears to be a visual artifact associated with various ENBs and various bits of the rendering code (at a guess, since I see similar-ish things from time to time depending on the lighting and clothing but don't know the internals)

Thank you for your reply, this problem is caused by light type of shadow omnidirectional, but I don't know how to deal with it (I don't want to change the light).

Does this affect all outfits or just some? And does it occur in all interiors or only specific locations?

I'm asking because I think this could be a problem with lighting in a certain location (a custom plaer home?).

Thank you for your reply,

"Does this affect all outfits or just some? And does it occur in all interiors or only specific locations?" affect some outifts , only specific location (light whith shadow omnidirectional)

http://www.9damaomod.com/forum.php?mod=viewthread&tid=156384&highlight=%C7%E9%C8%A4%C9%E7%B1%A3%C4%DA%D2%C2%CE%EF%C0%ED%BA%CF%BC%AF

Okay, so it's not a problem with the armors/clothes. Since it's specific to one location, there are basically two things you could do:

1. Live with it.

2. Open the mod in question in the CK and try to change the lighting of this interior cell. You could e.g. replace the omnidirectional light sources that seem to cause issues with directional ones. Or bulbs of a different intensity / color. Also shadow casting vs. non shadow casting lights can make a big difference.

Unfortunately, that's a bit of work. "Light design" either requires a lot of experience - or a lot of trial and error. Often the game reacts in ways you wouldn't expect. I learned that myself while I redid the interior lighting of some house mods...

EDIT: You could also try a different ENB. Maybe you can find one that works better with that particular place and makes the issue less visible.