Frosty Tools Suite documentation?

jj1239

Hi, Is there documentation for learning/using the Frosty Editor somewhere? On the Frosty website, the documentation tab (https://frostytoolsuite.com/wiki/) just says Site Under Maint.

I'm starting to learn the Frosty Editor, and spend a lot of time lost, wandering around. Are there any example fbproject files floating around where I could follow through the process people have utilized in doing specific projects? Everyone is different but it's helpful to follow through examples.

It's obvious how to use the editor, not so obvious what to put in there.

Thanks

hahah... documentation.

If you're lucky the mod comes with a project you can open and learn how the author did it. Sometimes the fields and records to modify are easy to understand, other times it's a pain. You won't have better documentation other than trying things on your own.

Hi, it really depends on what you are trying to achieve. Padme has a lot of tutorials based around swapping characters here, and making your own presets here, wavebend usually includes fbprojects in their files, this is not specifically for frosty but this is the nexus page for all dragon age games with links to tutorials and resources for modding, Padme's youtube page where other tutorials are uploaded, daimodder tumblr sometimes reblogs other peoples tutorials, a lot of them will be for DAIMM though but it will have similar-ish concepts (I don't think that's all of them but you can browse through the blog).

You can also check files on nexus tagged with modders resource and tutorials or just searching tutorial into the search bar, sapphim has a few tutorials on character swapping with frosty too and I think also supplies fbprojects in mods and give tips on tumblr sometimes. You might also want to consider joining the frosty or dai modding discord to ask about making mods for frosty.

I think nightscrawl might have some tutorials on their tumblr about textures and changing hair colour though I can't find them rn.

But yeah, experimenting on your own can also help you find out how to do stuff if you can't find any tutorials.

Hi, it really depends on what you are trying to achieve. Padme has a lot of tutorials based around swapping characters here, and making your own presets here, wavebend usually includes fbprojects in their files, this is not specifically for frosty but this is the nexus page for all dragon age games with links to tutorials and resources for modding, Padme's youtube page where other tutorials are uploaded, daimodder tumblr sometimes reblogs other peoples tutorials, a lot of them will be for DAIMM though but it will have similar-ish concepts (I don't think that's all of them but you can browse through the blog).

You can also check files on nexus tagged with modders resource and tutorials or just searching tutorial into the search bar, sapphim has a few tutorials on character swapping with frosty too and I think also supplies fbprojects in mods and give tips on tumblr sometimes. You might also want to consider joining the frosty or dai modding discord to ask about making mods for frosty.

I think nightscrawl might have some tutorials on their tumblr about textures and changing hair colour though I can't find them rn.

But yeah, experimenting on your own can also help you find out how to do stuff if you can't find any tutorials.

Thank you! Started working the above suggestions. They are very helpful. :)