! HELP ! Compactor mod broke my stuff!

BearSkinRug

I used the Compactor mod from FumetsuThe1 because it was recently updated and many other mods not having been updated since the last Subnautica update, are now broken.

Long story short, gold and silver that I compacted, when I uncompacted it, the tool-top descriptions now says "unpact silver" or "unpacted gold" and at the bottom, instead of "Subnautica" it says "Cusome Craft 2", and I cannot use it to fabricate things. The game does not recognise it as gold or silver.

Please, if anyone knows how to fix this, please help me!

FYI I've given up on waiting for any help in this matter. I recollected the diamonds, gold, silver, copper, and lithium, and magnetite I could not use and dropped them into the trash bin, because I was tired of the locker reminding me of the lost resources and time.

Life is too short...

FYI I've given up on waiting for any help in this matter. I recollected the diamonds, gold, silver, copper, and lithium, and magnetite I could not use and dropped them into the trash bin, because I was tired of the locker reminding me of the lost resources and time.

Life is too short...

From the sound of it, this mod is pretty much just an exact copy of M3dicCookie's "More Ingots" mod, down to the icons and everything else, even M3dicCookie is on the mod page complaining, perhaps that mod works? "More Ingots"?

It sounds like whomever made this mod got all of the Item ID's wrong.