Surely someone has made alternate voice pitches/accents for nora/nate?

JesusBuckland

I figure this must be pretty hard to do, because I can't find a mod that gives Nora an accent... My character looks like she's straight out of the soviet motherland and sounds like consumerist american swine!

For real, though. Is there any mods out there that give the character an accent or anything like that? Or if not, this being the mod request thread and all, surely I'm not the only one who'd be interested in this.

I send the request to the internet.

May the gods of the Fallout 4 mods smile upon my humble request.

Here it is: Player Voice Frequency Slider

Be warned: you will probably need the patch at some point, earlier the better one would suppose

I found it worked for a while, but then it started slowing down NPC/follower voices)...

reload fixed it, for a while, then it became a thing.

(Me constantly swapping my Load Order, I don't entirely blame the mod).

I didn't try the patch either... That's on me! :blush:

Check in and let us know how it works out for you. :turned:

Innnnteresting... I'll see how this goes.

I also thought of an idea, which I would be pretty ok with... If I turned just my character to speaking russian. I will research this.. I mean, I'm already playing with the start me up mod, which changed all the dialogue to be totally different anyway. Be pretty funny at the least.

Was just looking for a mod that changed PC/spouses spoken lines to German, with English subtitles.

Think it is just a quick switcheroo of the audio files, but i can't seem to find it anymore...

There was another one to make the railroad the French Underground which i also can't track down...

But that is a different problem... :mellow: