[DB] Miraak's Mask: Benthic Scream

ritiyu

I just vanquished Miraak, looted his equipment, and the heavy version of his mask says: "Grants access to Benthic Scream".

I googled it but didn't find anything.

If someone figures out what it is for I would be glad to hear it :)

Sadly, but it's not working=\ It seems Devs simply havn't got much time to finish it, because in CK I've found even Notifications about Benthic Scream Added\Removed and also there is a description "Your Thu'um Power is corrupted by the influence of Hermaeus Mora"...if it was meant to be unplayable, then why they add description...

PS sorry for my english

This shout throwing some kind of tentacles bunch and it's effect is simmilar to Unrelening Force(3 words), but only with a single word and 1sec cooldown + upon the contact, target becomes, let say, "infected" and after you get close to him you recieve some sort of tentacles aura(your character covered with mass of tentacles) which damages(pretty small damage 2dmg per sec) all around you and also during this effect there is a chance that those around you will become infected and you'll renew your tentacle aura. Edited by Nimezis

It's not that simple...there are plenty of masks, which require this script to be added(even Miraak should use this Shout) and I've added this script only to light armor versions(SkyRe armor values) + from my personal experience, you'll not get Benthic Scream if you have worned Mask before, but I've notified Arthmoor about this bug, maybe he will include this fix in the future update of http://skyrim.nexusmods.com/mods/31083/ Edited by Nimezis

• 6 years later...