Adoption bug stuck in a loop?

T3Mith

cant work out whats going on with one of my mods, only issue is im not sure what mod is doing it,
having a issue adopting, the event plays as normal, up till you adopt them, they say something on the lines of "ill get my things and say goodbye," after that they wont talk at all, if you walk near them or try to talk, they will say, "i can't wait" then go back to what they were doing,

im thinking that it has something to do with a AI behavior mod, but they were the first mods i installed, and have not had a issue till now, speaking of that this only started when i installed wearable lanterns, but i uninstalled that, purged my mods, deployed them, failed to help, disabled and enabled some of the kids, no help, i tried resetting the quest values, that seemed to do something though all it did was take the kids bed room out of my house?
waited and slept a few days away trying to get them to fix there self,

been trolling around google trying to find a answer for this though i just cant seem to get a working answer.

mod list if anyone can help,
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1zGU8v2Bp2xd4uwuOwacxBMDvCzZGPBXtbTsaQzBJPtI/edit?usp=sharing