A sign of things not right - or just the nature of the beast?

kobus2010

Fairly new to CK, but not a total newbie.

Start my quest mod with clean save (no mods at all) and the 1st NPC force greet I setup won't work, have to initiate conversation - and any succeeding force greet also fails (the mod really counts on force greeting).

But if I make an initial save with the mod first, exit and load it - the 1st force greet works and continues to work for each force greet after. I have voice and lip files created and work fine ... if I save first. Wonder if this is a sign things are bad ... should I worry about this or ... ?

Also - I keep getting a blank unnamed package upon CK init. I delete it, restart the CK and there it is again and in the warnings file again. Wonder if this is a sign things are bad ... should I worry about this or ... ?

I am kinda getting used to funky things happening (sometimes things work, sometimes they don't) and yet I seem to accept it. I no longer get angry. Wonder if this is a sign things are bad ... should I worry about this or ... ?

I have experienced this "force greet topics sometimes dont seem to register with story manager until they randomly do" issue and is a reason I avoid dialogue based triggers.

Its probably something between the AI package and SM. No help, just empathy.