LipeMiner

I installed the following :

MoreQuickSlots

SMLHelper 2.8.5

Radial Tabs

FCS TechFabricator_v2.0.8

FCS_QuantumTeleporter_1.0.4

CyclopsDockingMod

Those were all mods installed, Vortex and Qmod should be installed, although they're not appearing on the program, and the mods should be in the correct version with Qmod,SMLhelper and Subnautica.

I've tried uninstalling QMod and reinstalling it, didn't work.

So, you're installing the Mods with Vortex then?

Do you have the mod staging folder set to be on the same drive as Subnautica.

So, you ran the Installer for Qmod, the exe that installs Qmod properly, you didn't try and install it with Vortex did you?

Vortex is a Mod Manager used to install and uninstall Subnautica Mods, it shouldn't show up in the Subnautica game.

I download/install the mods through the nexus mods site, then I open up Vortex and enable the mods, as far as I know, if the mods are working, you should find the "Mods" options the menu of the game, which I did not find in any of my attempts.

And where exactly can I find that "Staging Folder" ? I did not install it with Vortex, I installed it with the Nexus Mods, just like the others. By "Although they're not appearing on the program," I mean the Vortex program. (Sorry if these questions are dumb or anything like that, I'm not the best when it comes to Mod Errors.)

I download/install the mods through the nexus mods site, then I open up Vortex and enable the mods, as far as I know, if the mods are working, you should find the "Mods" options the menu of the game, which I did not find in any of my attempts.

And where exactly can I find that "Staging Folder" ? I did not install it with Vortex, I installed it with the Nexus Mods, just like the others. By "Although they're not appearing on the program," I mean the Vortex program. (Sorry if these questions are dumb or anything like that, I'm not the best when it comes to Mod Errors.)

You can download mods with Vortex by clicking "Download with Mod Manager" instead of "Manual Download"

After you Enable the Mods, you need to DEPLOY them

Mod Staging Folder

Vortex-Staging-Folder.jpg

Well, no I did not install Qmod with Vortex, since there isn't even an option to do that on the Nexus Mods site, so what do I do?

YOu run the Qmod EXE installer.

I was only asking you if you had tried to install it with Vortex, because that won't work.

I'm currently using 82 mods in Subnautica.

Where is your Mod Staging Folder? (I keep asking this and you never answer)

What Drive is your Mod Staging Folder on?

What Drive is your Game on?