An Axe to Find quest doesn't show up

KeeravaLLA

So, I started to play Skyrim SE again, with mods and I decided to travel for Solstheim, after being attacked by Miirak's cultists. I talked to Glover, to get the quest for the ancient nord pickaxe, but the sentence that can start the quest just don't appear, I restarted my game after I desactivated some mods, still same bug, I did searches and never found anyone having this bug, I also did searches about the quest, and there's no conditions to get it normally, It's upsetting me so much. I tough it was because the script which start/gave quest was removed from the game's folder, who know ? I don't want to use debug console, except if there's no better solution(s), please help me. Also I speak french currently, so if you do it would be better for me to understand, bye ^^

setstage DLC2RR03Intro 15

or

Buy it from Baldor Iron-Shaper in Skaal Village

Pour obtenir le dialogue avec glover, vous auriez dû faire les quêtes de la guilde des voleurs ... au moins je sais que ça marche toujours sur mon jeu (google translate)

Pour obtenir le dialogue avec glover, vous auriez dû faire les quêtes de la guilde des voleurs ... au moins je sais que ça marche toujours sur mon jeu (google translate)

Edited by jorgenk1974