Enjoying the Christmas fallout

• Please log in to reply
64 replies to this topic

Dark0ne

Dark0ne

Webmaster

• Admin
  • 21,419 posts
So Bethesda came through good in the end and the G.E.C.K. was released on the 11th of December. As far as I am aware there was no official word on what exactly caused the cold PR comments as to the likelyhood of an SDK being released but I think that one can get swept under the rug quietly and we can get on with what we like the most; modding our game.

That same day I had just returned from a two week trip to China visiting my sister, who has just had her first born and is living in Shanghai. Two weeks on I'm still yet to recover from the trip, having picked up a nasty infection and finding it hard to fall into a proper sleeping pattern. I've got the constitution of a flea. Never the less it has given me the oppurtunity to play some Fallout 3 and Left 4 Dead which I'm really enjoying.

And alas now it is Christmas eve and I find myself in the familiar position of having to wrap all my presents but, for once, not actually having to do any last minute shopping. For all the whining about internet shopping being the down fall of the shopping town centres it doesn't half make christmas shopping easier.

I hope you all manage to escape Fallout 3 and modding long enough to spend some time with your families and friends this christmas. Happy christmas, knock back a few drinks over new years and be safe.

bben46

bben46

I had a title once, but I forgot what it was.

• Premium Member
  • 24,973 posts
Merry Christmas all.

With family obligations don't expect to see much of me around. I Hope Santa is good to all of you and brings a new game to get lost in. Or a new computer, or at least a new Video card.

But with all the hype, remember that Christmas is about giving, not getting.

UlrikS

UlrikS

Enthusiast

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 108 posts
Merry christmas all :)

In one hour most of my family arrives, and we'll eat a good dinner, talk, and just be together really. And of course we'll open presents (here in Norway we do that on Christmas Eve).

And for me christmas is about taking time to be with your friends and family, and not just rush like every other day in the year. And it's also about giving, but we can't overlook the fact that we all enjoy getting gifts too :P

mikekearn

mikekearn

Fan

• Supporter
  • PipPipPip
  • 330 posts
Happy Winter, Chinese New Year, Christmas, Yule, Diwali, Hanukkah, Winter Solstice, Eid ul-Adha, Saturnalia, Boxing Day, Kwanzaa, and/or New Year's Day to all!

DragonJTS

DragonJTS

Enthusiast

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 185 posts
Happy non-denomination capatilist gift giving season!

msalgado

msalgado

Journeyman

• Supporter
  • Pip
  • 31 posts
Happy Xmas everyone!

And yes, do stop playing and modding a little to enjoy your families.

Unless, of course, you are making the precipitation mod, which is my wish gift for Santa.

Nice 2009 for our awesome community!

satamhitler

satamhitler

Stranger

• Members
  • Pip
  • 9 posts
Im Jewish. so it should be Happy Holidays! not merry Christmas

AReaver

AReaver

That one guy....

• Members